Friday, April 29, 2011

Do you have an inside voice?!?!

Josh recently had to fly on Southwest Airlines, one of his least favorite airlines.

"Of course I was in the last boarding zone on that horse shit Southwest open seating.  I don't know why they think that's a good idea, people sitting in random seats like assholes.  The first open seat I came upon was a middle seat, of course, next to a woman with a baby.  So I said, 'Sorry buddy, that's all you' to the guy behind me and rolled.  The next seat was by two old people reading books and ignoring everyone else.   Perfect.  But the asshole behind me kept yelling at his daughter while playing Hangman.  'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!  WHY WOULD YOU PICK F?  WHAT WORDS HAVE F AS THE SECOND LETTER?!?! OH MY GOD!!'  Then he would bang on the seat tray 'F??  AHHH'.  So after an hour of this I turned around and yelled, '<EXPLETIVE>! DO YOU HAVE AN INSIDE VOICE FOR <EXPLETIVE>'S SAKE???'  He just stared at me then started yelling about Hangman again.  Thank god we landed because my next course of action was to tell him that I was going to shatter his daughter's perception that he was invincible by kicking his ass when we got off the plane."

No comments:

Post a Comment