Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Elmo Phone

During our baby shower in March, Josh dropped his beloved HTC Hero face down and obliterated the display.  Luckily, having learned his lesson about not having insurance on his last phone, he signed up for the Geek Squad plan through Best Buy.  This provides a loaner phone while your phone is being repaired or replaced.  Unfortunately, his loaner phone did not live up to Josh's high technological expectations...


"As karma would have it I dropped, and demolished, my awesome EVO phone and the Best Buy asses were nice enough to loan me a phone designed by and or for a 5 year old. The reason I guess five years old is because, while it does not have a button with Elmo on it, it does have a special smiley face button for picking out that perfect whatever face to relate how I'm feeling, should I lose the use of my big boy words.


It looks and feels like a klondike bar and every ringtone has dogs barking or frogs croaking. The start up sreen has a teletubbies like background, but adds gumdrop rain, which fertilizes a weak ass flower that draws the attention of some weak ass butterflies. The best part is that while I rock this turd of a phone I'm sure Sprint will continue to charge me the extra $10 for 4G service ... bitches.


Just to be a prick I tried to send the ever useful snowman, shamrock and airplane emoticons to Tiffany and, of course, phones built after 1999 are not capable of converting such BS technology into pictures so it looked roughly like this @%%&*%*%%*))0> on a grown up phone. Now its time for my nap ... where the F is my towel?"

No comments:

Post a Comment